Frequently Asked Questions
A: All of our veils are available in three colors: White, Off-white (Diamond White), and Ivory. Each order of swatches will come with these standard color tulle:
- White: These veils are very stark white. Select this color if your gown is specifically "white"
- Off-white (Diamond White): This veil color goes best with a natural, diamond white, or silk (white) wedding gowns
- Ivory: If your gown is labeled as an "ivory" color, it is highly likely that this is the best match for your veil color
A: Yes, we offer a sample of three color swatches: White, Off-white (Diamond White), and Ivory. Our veil swatches allow you to see the actual color and feel the fine quality and texture of our materials. You can order the veil swatches by clicking here. When you receive your swatches, please fold the fabric about four times before placing them next to your dress to have a more clear vision of the color shade.
- 54-inch width veil, also known as a sheer fullness veil, will fall behind your shoulders and is sheer enough to show off your gown. This width is very popular on shorter length veils.
- 72-inch width veil, also known as a standard fullness veil, will offer moderate height with a more romantic feel than a 54-inch width. This width is a top choice among all lengths.
- 108-inch width veil, also known as an extra full veil, provides fullness on top. This width is a great option if your style is to have coverage around your shoulders and arms. An extra full veil is favored on longer lengths especially the Floor, Chapel, Cathedral, and Regal/Royal veils.
A: We currently have 12-length options from 18" 22" 30" 34" 42" 48" 58" 65" 75" 90" 108" to 120". These options usually meet the needs of the majority of brides. We do celebrate your uniqueness though! So if these options do not fit your specific needs and you prefer a different length, then please do get in touch with us and we can customize to any length(s) based on your request.
A: The colors of the edging are a very close match to the tulle, but not an exact match. In general, you can expect the color of your veil’s edging to be slightly darker than the tulle fabric itself. This contrast helps to give the veil more definition.
A: All of our veils are handmade and shipped from our studio in Poulsbo, Washington, USA.
For most of our veils, yes, they are. The comb is hand sewn onto the veil. They measure 4 inches and have 27 teeth. (The smaller size option 3 inches comb with 19 teeth are also available) What does this mean for you? Our combs offer a more secure hold when you wear your veil. Our Drop Veil collection, however, does make it optional for you to have a comb attached or not. In that case, please see individual item descriptions and contact us if you have questions.
A: The veil is steamed, and packed in a garment bag.
A: Yes, we do! We are happy to ship our bridal veils to most locations worldwide. Delivery times vary depending on the operating process of each country’s postal mailing service. For more information regarding shipping click here.
A: Yes, we collect sales tax from all required U.S. locations. Taxes are applied depending on your state's tax policy. The percentage rate varies depending on the type of goods.
A: All of our items are made with special care, expertise, and attention to detail. In fact, most of our items are made to order or custom designed. That being said, each item has its delivery schedule. You can visit our production time for more information, but you will most likely find your specific item’s delivery schedule on the description of the item you are considering. The turnaround time to make your veil is approximately 3-15 days, and this estimate does not include shipping time. If you are in need of a guaranteed date of arrival or rush delivery services, please contact us before placing your order to ensure your request can be accommodated.
A: After your order has been submitted and payment has been done we will start to process your order and prepare shipping. You will get an email as confirmation for your submitted order and another one once we have completed pre-processing your order. Until then you have time to cancel your order. If you would like to cancel your order or change any incorrect information please contact us as soon as possible.
A: You may exchange any unused, original condition veils. For more information about our exchanges and returns policies, please click here.
A: It is of utmost importance to Weddingveil.com that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We do have a policy for exchanges and returns should you find yourself unhappy with our product. You can review the policies for exchanging and returning your purchase by clicking here.
A: The production time is how much time we need to get an order ready to ship. The production time helps set expectations with buyers before purchasing an item.
A: Once your order ships from our workshop, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Please Contact Us if you have one of the following issues:
- Never received an order confirmation and you do not have your order number
- Your order information has not been updated
- Delivery timeframe has passed and you have not received an update on your package
A: We will send you an email confirmation notice when your order is placed.
- USPS First-Class: 3-5 business days delivery time (not including processing times)
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days delivery time (not including processing times)
- USPS Express: 1-2 business days delivery time (not including processing times)
- International orders 3-5 weeks delivery time via USPS
- Actual shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors
Please note: Upgrading the shipping does not reduce the production time.