Exchanges & Returns
It is our goal at KC Bridal to provide distinct excellence in our products and be top of the line in the veil industry. We are happy to offer a 30-day policy for returns and exchanges should you find that you are not satisfied with your purchase.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund within 30 days of receipt of shipment. .
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for returning or exchanging.
- If you pass the 30-day window, the return policy will be void.
RULES FOR RETURNS:
To be eligible for return, the tag must be intact, the item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it.
- Custom orders, final clearance priced items, and sale items are not eligible to be returned and refunded.
- Item must be inspected and approved by WeddingVeil.com before deciding if a refund is due and appropriate.
RULES FOR EXCHANGES:
- Custom orders are not eligible to be exchanged.
- Any other unused and original condition items may be exchanged if they are defective or damaged.
- Exchanges can only be made for the same veil style once. Choosing in a different color is acceptable. However, please note, in exchange for a different style, the price may be varied.
- If your return is approved, then a refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 3-7 business days of approval. You will be notified.
- Please keep in mind that funds cannot be deposited on the weekend or bank holidays.
- In some cases, there may only be partial refunds granted. KC Bridal reserves the right to make decisions regarding such situations.
- You are responsible for shipping costs of items sent out to you in your original order and for the cost of returning an item to us for refund or exchange.
- If you are exchanging your item, you are also responsible for the shipping cost of sending you the new exchanged item.
- We recommend using a trackable shipping service and ensuring your package at full value due to the fact that shipping costs are non-refundable and problems in transport can arise at times.