Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How will I know if my order has been received?
A: We will send you a confirmation email when your order is placed.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: Once your order ships from our workshop, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Please contact us if you have one of the following issues:
- Never received an order confirmation and you do not have your order number
- Your order information has not been updated
- A delivery timeframe has passed, and you have not received an update on your package
Q: Where do your veils ship from?
A: All of our veils are handmade and shipped from our studio in Poulsbo, Washington, USA.
Q: What are your U.S. standard shipping methods?
- USPS First-Class: 3-7 business days delivery time (not including processing times)
- USPS Priority: 2-4 business days delivery time (not including processing times)
- USPS Express: 1-2 business days delivery time (not including processing times)
- Actual shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method, and other factors
Please note: Upgrading the shipping does not reduce the production time.
Q: Is it safe to order online?
Q: How long should my veil delivery take?
A: All of our items are made with special care, expertise, and attention to detail. In fact, most of our items are made to order. That being said, each item has its delivery schedule. You will most likely find your specific item’s delivery schedule on the description of the item you are considering. The turnaround time to make your veil is approximately 3-14 days, and this estimate does not include shipping time. If you are in need of a guaranteed date of arrival or rush delivery services, please contact us before placing your order to ensure your request can be accommodated.
Q: What is the production time for an item?
A: The production time is how much time we need to get an order ready to ship. The production time helps set expectations with buyers before purchasing an item.
Q: What colors are available for your veil?
A: All of our veils are available in three colors: White, Off-white (Diamond White), and Light Ivory. Each order of swatches will come with these standard color tulle:
- White: These veils are very stark white. Select this color if your gown is specifically "white".
- Off-white (Diamond White): This veil color goes best with a natural, diamond white, or silk (white) wedding gowns.
- Light Ivory: If your gown is labeled as an "ivory" color, it is highly likely that this is the best match for your veil color.
Q: Can I order color samples of your veil tulle?
A: Yes, we offer a sample of three color swatches: White, Off-white (Diamond White), and Light Ivory. Our veil swatches allow you to see the actual color and feel the fine texture of our materials. You can order the veil swatches by clicking here. When you receive your swatches, please fold the fabric about four times before placing them next to your dress to have a more clear vision of the color shade.
Q: Can I order veil lengths different from the choices shown?
A: We currently have 12-length options from 18" 22" 30" 34" 42" 48" 58" 65" 75" 90" 108" to 120". These options usually meet the needs of the majority of brides. We do celebrate your uniqueness though! So if these options do not fit your specific needs and you prefer a different length, then please do get in touch with us, and we can customize to any length(s) based on your request.
Q: Does the color of the edging (mantilla laces, cord ribbon, satin, and organza ribbons) match exactly that of the tulle color?
A: The colors of the edging are a very close match to the tulle, but not an exact match. In general, you can expect the color of your veil’s edging to be slightly darker than the tulle fabric itself. This contrast helps to give the veil more definition.
Q: Are the veils attached to a comb?
- For most of our veils, yes, they are. The comb is hand-sewn onto the veil. We use metal combs of the highest quality. They measure 4" and have 27 teeth.
- What does this mean for you? Our combs offer a more secure hold when you wear your veil.
Q: What’s the width difference between 54" 72" and 108"?
- A 54-inch width veil, also known as a sheer fullness veil, will fall behind your shoulders and is sheer enough to show off your gown. This width is very popular on shorter length veils.
- 72-inch width veil, also known as a standard fullness veil, will offer moderate height with a more romantic feel than a 54-inch width. This width is a top choice among all lengths.
- 108-inch width veil, also known as an extra full veil, provides fullness on top. This width is a great option if your style is to have coverage around your shoulders and arms. An extra full veil is favored on longer lengths, especially the Floor, Chapel, Cathedral, and Regal/Royal veils.
Q: How do you pack the veil?
A: The veil is steamed and packed in a garment bag.
Q: Can I exchange my veil?
A: You may exchange any unused, original condition veils. For more information about our exchanges and returns policies, please click here.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: It is of utmost importance to WeddingVeil.com that you are satisfied with your purchase. We do have a policy for exchanges and returns should you find yourself unhappy with our product. You can review the policies for exchanging and returning your purchase by clicking here.